ABOUT THE JAMESTOWN PROMOTION CLUB
The Jamestown Promotion Club has been promoting Jamestown for over 70 years. One of the first projects was the placement of the Historical Monuments at the corner of Main Street and Donovan Street in 1948, one hundred years after the discovery of gold in Woods Creek. The Promotion Club of Jamestown and been an active part of our town ever since.
Promoting Jamestown in not our only mission, we give scholarships to Jamestown students and support our schools by donating funds for school projects. The promotion Club was instrumental in the completion of the WALK OF FAME, the building of the museum in Rocca Park and bringing the old Jamestown Jail from Stockton California.